Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Blessed are the Peacemakers

Deepen in me the actions of a peacemaker.

.

.

“Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be called the son’s of God.” Matthew 5:9

.

.

“Peacemakers who sow in peace raise a harvest of righteousness.” James 3:18

.

.

When my heart is angered and screams for justice to prevail…

Let me sow in peace.

When I’ve made myself busy by my own choice…

Let me sow in peace.

When my husband doesn’t understand me as a woman and my heart as a mom…

Let me sow in peace.

When friends let me down and family is not near…

Let me sow in peace.

When teachers neglect the precious gift I’ve entrusted to them…

Let me sow in peace.

When a coach sets a bad example and favors some players over others…

Let me sow in peace.

Remind me always you have given me your peace and I should not be troubled but continually…

Let me sow in peace and let the light of Christ shine to the world and those around me!

~Amen

1 comment:

Life's Little Gifts said...

Wow Shannon! That was a really really good post! Thank you for that. :-)