Wednesday, September 2, 2009

What's your Treasure?

Treasure=wealth stored up..something of great value...keep as precious.
There is a treasure in every trial.
So let's look for the treasure,
don't complain about our circumstance,
and praise God all along the way!
Let us rejoice in God's word,
as one who finds great treasure!
For where your treasure is
there your heart will be also!
Dear Heavenly Father,
I thank you for who you are and for the life you gave that I might have abundant hope which leads to everlasting joy! Help me realize the manifestation of Jesus in my own life as a believer in You! Even though trials will come...and they will come...I can not be crushed, I can not be destroyed, and I will not be left in despair for my Redeemer lives! Help me to see and understand the treasure in the trial...that despite the difficulty...You keep me as precious though the growing pains at times seem unbearable. Let me desire the treasure of my life to be You and hold You as precious and dear in every action and utterance as You lavish Your love upon me! For where my treasure is there my heart will be also! Help me Abba to always treasure You...honor You...love You! Fill my cup to overflowing that the abundance of my heart would spill joyfully into the lives of others sharing Jesus Christ with one and all!
~Amen
My true treasure is the gift of Jesus Christ!
"I rejoice in your word as one who finds great treasure."
~Psalm 119:162
"For where your treasure is there your heart will be also"
~Matthew 6:21
"But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellence of the power may be of God and not of us. We are hard pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed always carrying about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our body"
~II Corinthians 4:7-10

No comments: