Monday, December 22, 2008

Hush My Child...Love Jesus


Hush now do you hear me sing,
I sing to you a song of peace.
The day comes near,
When I was born,
To quiet the ache of the soul.

Hush now do you hear me sing,
I sing to you a song of joy.
For though I was born,
That I might die,
Hope arose from behind the stone.

Hush now do you hear me sing,
I sing to you a song of love.
Sing back to me my sweet child,
There is no greater gift I should want,
Than for you to believe in me and rejoice!

Do you hear him? He is waiting and longing to sit awhile and talk with you. Slow down from the hustle and bustle of this Christmas season...just five minutes...and let Christ sing over you! Let him renew you with his peace, fill you with his joy, and lavish you with his love!
Click Below Link and Enjoy!

2 comments:

betty said...

beautiful!!

Merry Christmas!!

thank you Jesus for what you did for us :)

betty

Michelle said...

Thank you, dear friend. That was beautiful.

Love you and have a Merry Christmas!