Thursday, December 31, 2009

Resolutions '10



I'm trying something new. I'm forcing myself to start another blog. Well not really forcing...but the force part comes because I'm actually trying out Word Press for my new blog. As of right now, I'm not convinced I like it's format so much compared to Blog Spot. It's early though and all new things have to be figured out fully before a valid opinion can be made, spoken, or written.

My Word Press blog will be a bit different. It's name...Resolutions '10. Why? Well I think I've come up with some God inspired New Year Resolutions for 2010. They are not your usual such as losing weight, eating better, or exercising. No these are matters of the heart, hands, soul, and mind. They are about getting closer to the Lord, but in a very unselfish way in which I plan to share my Father's love with those I know and those I don't know and have yet to meet.

Please visit my new blog at www.resolutions10.wordpress.com and read all about my plans for the new year! Please excuse the dullness of the blog as a whole at this point as I am still trying to figure out how to fully load pictures and do other things to make the blog more interesting. I hope you will be inspired to maybe do some of the same things or think of some other great resolutions for yourself for 2010. I would love to hear what you think and the ideas you have for the new year as well!

No comments: