Sunday, February 7, 2010

He Invites!


Have I told you all lately just how much I love my Wednesday morning Bible study! Well I think I have, but I'm going to say it again...I love my Wednesday morning Bible study! This time I set aside mid-week encourages and ministers to my spirit. The time of reflection...to hear God speak...helps me to press on as I seek to reflect more of Christ in my life.

I'm the youngest in my group of brothers and sisters in Christ. I don't mind one bit, because they all bring such peace and wisdom to my life. They all say such interesting thought provoking things. I've decided to write some of them for you to read.

~Exaggerated restlessness is just as much of a sign of God's presence as a peaceful moment.

~He(Jesus)accepts me as I am with all my limitations.

~Grateful for life, but are you grateful for death?

~We often pray for God to be present in our life or someone else's life. But God is always present. We should change our prayer request and ask God to make us AWARE of his presence in our life and in the lives of those for whom we pray.

And I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, this one...

~God doesn't demand...He invites!

Don't you just love their meaningful words of wisdom!

No comments: