Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Breathless for You


A long walk with you in the morning leaves me breathless all the daylong and thirst continually for more time with my forever friend.  Just as the sun always rises in the east sky and sets on the western horizon, so also I am confident of your love for me. You are compassionate, gracious, abundant in goodness and truth. You are generous and never give to get something in return. You satisfy all my desires and I dream of the day when I continually praise your for anything and everything that happens in my life…whether good or bad. For I know full well all things work together for good to those who love you and seek you.

I am chosen!

I am royal!

I am holy!

I am special!

I am called!

I am the one whom Jesus loves!

“But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.”
~I Peter 2:9

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen! Love reading your He won my heart blogs! Thanks for the encouragements.....can't wait to get together with you again soon!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the encouragement. I enjoy reading you "He won my Heart" blogs....Amen :) Cant wait to get together with you again soon!!!

Unknown said...

Loved this, needed it too! thank you