Saturday, April 11, 2009

Praise be to Jesus!


Lord, let me be reminded this day of all the pain and suffering you endured for me. Please give me a contrite heart, but also a thankful soul in the sacrifice of your life for my sin to set me free. Thank you for the victory you won in committing yourself to the Father in obedience and love for me. Thank you for your love! The chains of bondage are broken and released and hold me captive no more. My soul finds rest in you alone. I anxiously look forward beyond the cross, beyond the tomb, to one solitary life which rose from the dead on Easter morn. Halleluiah! The stone will be rolled away and my Savior will arise defeating death forever more! Praise be to Jesus!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Thank you for your inspiring words. I am glad I stumbled upon your blog. It encourages others. Keep writing for your Lord.

One of your sisters.