Thursday, May 28, 2009



I’m in a good place at the present time. I sense God near whispering softly to my soul. I want it to last forever, but I know forever won’t last in this earthly vessel. Trials will come. When they do, I’ll sit unwavering in the eye of the storm where peace still abounds as the winds blow around me. I’ll breathe deeply with my eyes lifted to the sky for my help comes from the Almighty. He is the Alpha and the Omega. He began a good work in me and will see it to the finish. But along this journey I now trod, I will rest in the presence of the one who makes my yoke easy despite the difficulties. For I am grafted into the power of the One who’s blood was shed for me…Jesus. I will rejoice in the victory He has already won. Christ’s love story for me is this; He defeated sin in His death to bring me life. So I will call Him my forever love and become a slave to righteousness which brings me freedom. Righteousness will lead me to holiness. Holiness points toward eternal life. Holy, holy, holy, art thou O Lord God Almighty! Worthy, worthy, worthy, is the Lamb that was slain!

“…but now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves to God, the benefit you reap leads to holiness, and the result is eternal life. For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.”


Romans 6:19-23

No comments: