Monday, January 18, 2010

He Loves Me!

Sometimes I just adore Him. I should do it every day, every hour, every moment, but honestly...I don't. I get caught up in my agenda. What I need to get done. I forget Him and replace Him with me. A big mistake I make all to often. But then He touches me in some odd way and reminds me from dust I came and to dust I shall return. He whipsers through His sweet Holy Spirit that I am His. My life is not my own, but I was made by God for God. He longs for me. He wants to hear my voice. He wants my love to love Him in a way I only can...after all He made me unique unlike anyone else.

He tugs on my heart strings until I can't fight the pull of His hands which hold me in a way only He can love me...unlike noone else. And then I realize...I'm captured by His unending love that fills me with a warmth from the top of my head to the tip of my toes. But it's more than just a feeling. He makes me free. He loosed the chains that held me captive. He didn't have to sacrafice so much, but He did. All because He loves me! All because He loves you!

No comments: