Monday, September 13, 2010

Amazing Grace

Amazing grace...

how sweet the sound...

that saved a wretch like me...

grace...something I don't deserve!

I become overwhelmed as the notes play and tears come quickly. This unmerited favor of God is freely given to me from my Sovereign Lord! I don't deserve it, but He gives me a full measure each day with compassion and tenderness. He always meets me right where I am at, no matter how sinful, and accepts me granting forgiveness once again. He is so precious to me, yet, I am more precious to Him.

~

Thank you Jesus for loving enough immensely giving life and hope to all through your solemn act of kindness upon the cross. I pray for those who don't know you and for those who do, but have not accepted you. Please bring them to the realization of just how much you love them and desire to call them your child.

 Amen

No comments: