Saturday, September 18, 2010

As of Late

As of late I've been...
.
.
.
Enjoying pumpkin spice coffee from Dunk'in Donuts.
.
.
.
Thinking of changing the color of my car to canary yellow and in black letters write TAXI on the sides.
.
.
.
I love watching my kiddos march in the band, play football, and run cross country.
.
.
.
Writing ALOT!
.
.
.
I have been wondering if there is going to be any canned pumpkin available in the stores to make pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving. Has anyone found any on the shelf in their local grocery store?
.
.
.
I've been excited to watch Steeler football on Sunday's after church and hoping Pittsburgh and the Rooney's decide to get rid of Ben Rothleisberger.
.
.
So as of late I'm...

Enjoying...

Thinking...

Watching...

ALOT...

Wondering...

and

Excited...

to see what the Lord has for me next!!!

No comments: